Shapure is your one-stop shop for everything related to water purifier service. Whether you need our products or simply want expert advice and support, we’ve got you covered. This includes everything from our e-commerce store.
High-quality filters are important for all types of water filtration, whether you are looking at RO, UV, or its accessories we are talking about water quality here!
Extra 10% off on ro membrane price. BUY NOW
Best RO Membrane in India
Our Reverse Osmosis Membrane can save you money and energy while providing you vital clean water for your home.
Shapure’s Best RO membrane system comes with everything you need and the cost of ro membrane is only a fraction of the cost of an in-home unit.
Join the thousands who have already chosen to protect their families with this simple DIY solution.
Reverse osmosis membranes are ideal for removing water contaminants from a variety of industrial, municipal, and agricultural water supplies.
Membranes for water purification can be natural, synthetic, or polymeric materials that filter water and take dissolved substances from it, depending on the type of membrane used.
A plus point of RO membrane water purification is that the water which is purified by this technology is free of dissolved solids, including heavy metals like cadmium, lead, mercury, and chromium.
The cost of RO membrane is only ₹449 /-
Functions of accessories
- Removes Bacteria, Viruses, algae, Fungi, Protozoa from the water.
- Removes hard water contaminants to give healthy water.
- Gives perfect water with good taste and odour.
- It is recommended that systems using these elements rinse the elements, prior to first use, to meet NSF/ANSI 58 Standard.
- The first full tank of permeate must be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation.
- Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
- To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution. Rinse out the preservative before use.
- The membrane shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (hypochlorite). Continuous exposure, however, may damage the membrane and should be avoided.
- Please note the direction of water flow indicated on the product.
- Always flush a new cartridge with 10-20 liters of water before use and check for leaks.
- If leaks do occur, check the 1/4-inch elbow or tube is correctly inserted all the way into the quick-connectors.
- We recommend replacing the ro membrane after 12-24 months or when the flow rate becomes too slow or stops.
How To Install Ro membrane?
STEP 1: Remove the tubing from the quick-connect fitting on the ro membrane housing cap. Use a wrench to twist off the housing cap in a counter – clockwise direction.
STEP 2: Pull out the old membrane. use scissors or pliers to apply leverage if necessary.
STEP 3: Insert the new ro membrane into the housing. Make sure the o-ring is properly seated on the end of the membrane housing.
STEP 4: Place the housing cap back on and tighten it.
There are no reviews yet.